A 70s Skirt

11:40






You know when you purchase that one item especially if it's a vintage piece, that your just like "yes this was a good decision." Well I got this recently when I brought this amazing 70s suede skirt for just £15! I can just tell I'm going to get so much wear out of it and it's just perrffecct. 

I picked it up at one of Judys Vintage Fairs that I was actually trading at and I spotted the skirt just before the fair was open to customers from the lovely Joanna from Retro Bambi. So I obviously snapped it up. I've always wanted a genuine 1970s suede skirt so I was glad I finally got an amazing one! I love how it's super versatile, like I can wear it smartly but also I could wear it super casually with a slogan tshirt tucked in and doc martens. And with the weather looking alot more on the sunny side recently I am excited to actually get my legs out a bit with skirts and shorts. And even thought this skirt is obviously on the thicker material side I think it would be perfect for this in between stage before the summer. This has easily become my favorite skirt I own at the moment and I can't believe what a bargain it was too. It just shows if you want that vintage piece enough you will eventually find the perfect thing. 



Also on another note I just want to say a big thankyou to all my lovely instagram followers for helping me reach 1.5k. Big hugs to you all!

What vintage pieces have you picked up recently?

Daisy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am literally in love.. you found an absolute gem with this skirt! I am loving your blog by the way, so impressed with it pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou so much! So sweet of you, thanks for reading :) x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe