Cambridge Day

20:26












Hello lovelies I hope you are having an amazing day so far! I cannot believe it's May already! I have so many super fun things planned for the next few months, let me know what things you are excited for in the comments. The other week I had a really lovely day in Cambridge. As you may have noticed in many of my blog and instagram posts I lovvvvee spending time in Cambridge.

Its a really fab place for shopping, especially if you are at all into vintage or second hand. Just as there are quite a few vintage shops, charity shops, antique places and arty spots to take photographs and go to unique little coffee shops. So I went on another trip just to wander around and pop in a few places. I really enjoyed just doing a little window shopping at some interesting treasure trove looking antique shops. 



One of my favorite places to get some outfit shots is with graffiti as the background, especially this arty piece we found in Cambridge which was super cute and was painted a few years ago by a school group I think for the environment, which makes the artwork even better! There is also so many pretty looking houses and cobbled streets around Cambridge. And we had loads of fun just wandering around looking at the houses and streets, but they are also great places for taking photographs.



We obviously did do some shopping as well whilst we were there, including my usual trip into Jemporium Vintage and the charity shops where I picked up some Topshop mom jeans for £5!

I basically just love it when you have a favourite place where you always enjoy spending time no matter how many time you've been there and you can do things that make you feel happy like going shopping, being with friends or going into coffee shops and spending hours chatting over a cinnamon latte. I have quite a few places like that near where I live and I'm very glad about it. Although I am always looking for new places to visit and love exploring brand new scenery.

Where are your favourite places for spending weekends or exploring? Also what are the best spots you've found for vintage & secondhand shopping, I love knowing new places to check out so let me know in the comments or over on Instagram. As always thanks for reading and chat again soon!

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Daisy,

    Great read, it's nice to see you had a fulfilling time at Cambridge. It's such a historical place, you can learn so much from visiting. Couldn't agree more with the paragraph before the last one, it is true that when you have a special place you visit, you can still revisit over and over and still find something new to enjoy! Like the pics!

    ~ J



    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe